During most weeks, your regular solid-waste containers can handle what you throw at them. That’s because during most weeks you’re just dealing with the trash you accumulate in your home (such as paper towels, empty packaging that’s not recyclable, and more). But down here in Greater New Orleans, there’ll always be times when you need more girth than what your trash container can offer.
When you have a bigger project in mind, you need a bigger bin.
How residential-friendly dumpsters can help you with your big construction and home remodeling jobs in New Orleans, Covington, Mandeville and Slidell
If there’s one thing we here at Bin There Dump That understand, it’s that big home improvement and construction projects each have their own requirements and needs. That’s why, before you get started, we suggest you reach out to your local residential-friendly dumpster service and let them know the scope of your project.
Our team of customer service specialists will be able to provide you guidance in choosing the right home-friendly dumpster bin for your needs. In our fleet we carry five sizes:
- 4-yard dumpsters (great for small driveways and small clean-out jobs)
- 6-yard dumpsters (same as above, but with a little more space for your debris, roof shingles and more)
- 10-yard dumpsters (one of the favorites among DIY home remodelers)
- 14-yard dumpsters (ideal for medium to large home clean-out jobs, and often used for flood and fire restoration)
- 20-yard dumpsters (our biggest bin in the fleet, capable of handling nearly all of your needs)
Aside from hearing about your specific project, our team will also ask you about your property, to ensure we match you with the residential-friendly dumpster that works within the confines of your space.
How does it work when you rent a residential-friendly dumpster in Greater New Orleans?
To be honest, the process is extremely simple:
- Call us to let us know about your project and property
- We’ll help you choose the right bin for your needs
- We’ll then deliver your container to your home. We’ll place the container on wooden planks to avoid any markups or damage to your property
- Spend the time you need to fill up the bin
- Give us a call when you’re ready to say good-bye to your debris and junk for good
- Rejoice in the fact that your construction or home remodeling job was made 10 times simpler because you never had to worry about what you’d do with the debris
Why should you choose a residential-friendly dumpster over some of those “bigger” guys?
If you live anywhere near New Orleans – be it Mandeville, Slidell, or even further – you might not realize that you have several options when it comes to renting a dumpster for your projects.
However, most companies rent out large, commercial-sized dumpster bins – which can be as big as 40 yards. That’s great if you have all the space in the world … like a parking lot.
But you don’t have that type of real estate, do you? Chances are you don’t. Not to mention that these commercial dumpsters are rarely maintained, meaning you’re stuck with an oversized container that’s unsightly to look at.
At Bin There Dump That, we realize that you’re not thrilled about plopping a huge, ugly container on your property for (potentially) several weeks. That’s why we offer unique, residential-friendly sizes for our neighbors throughout Greater New Orleans. And it’s our pledge that we’ll deliver a bin that looks pristine so that you’re not stuck with an eyesore.
Come discover why so many of your neighbors have turned to us for their construction and remodeling jobs. Contact us today to learn more.